We can provide two general styles of load binders, ratchet load binder, and lever load binder. The ratchet load binder can be used to tighten cargos up and lock binders in place. While with the lever load binder, you can only tighten chains with a fixed length. After being fastened, it can avoid the object falling off and damaging.
Hilifting is one of the best ratchet load binder manufacturers in China, If you have any Interested in wholesale load binders, please contact us for more information, we help you and your business grows and succeed.
Load Binders Category
Hilifting Your Best Load Binder Manufacturer And Supplier In China
1. What is a load binder?
Load binders also are known as chain binders, are chain tensioning devices used to bind, clamp, anchor or tie down large cargo loads for transport.
2. Load binder types
Our load binders are available in two styles, including a ratchet binder and a lever binder with different sizes, and working load limits to fit your needs. They are commonly made of forged steel and feature grab hooks or other fittings on each end.
- Lever Load Binder: Lever type load binder is designed for tightening the chains easier and faster, allowing quick tightening if load shifts. The long handle provides excellent leverage to tighten the chain and lock itself after the lever rotates 180-degrees around the hinge. Primarily used for handling heavy duty cargo leverage and with great securing truck equipment applications, so they are also called truck load binders.
- Ratchet Load Binder: Also called a ratchet load binder or ratchet chain binder. It is designed for using a ratcheting device to tension chain for securing cargo. This heavy duty load binder assembly by a best load binder body, ratcheting handle, two eyes grab hooks on end fitting.
It is safer than lever load binder for it doesn’t store energy and the handle can’t recoil back, operated easier but take times to tighten and unload the cargo.
3. Some tips to consider before buying load binders
Load binder size
- There are two sizes stamping on the load binder, for example, 1/4″ load binder – 5/16″ load binder, which means it can be used with 1/4″ Grade 70 Transport Chain or 5/16″ Grade 43 High Test Chain. Keep the strength of chain binders weaker than the chains’.
Load binders quantities
- Load binders are designed to tighten chain when securing a load for stationary or transport, so how many chain binders you will need, it’s up to the chain length and the load weights. Commonly we think it requires 4 load binders to tighten at 4 corners of the truck, but actually it is not as same as your thinking. If the chain length is less or equals 5′ just 1 load binder, 5′ -10′ length requires 2 load binders. Chains and binders come in various sizes depending on the loads being hauled.