Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
US Type Swivel Hoist Hook 322
Material: High Tensile Steel C1045(#45) / Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 0.75 tons to 22 tons
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 5:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Swivel Hoist Hook 322 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Swivel hoist hook 322 material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Swivel hoist hook 322 capacity||From 0.75 tons to 22 tons|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Latch : Stamping
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 / 4:1 Grade 43 or Grade 70|
|Swivel hoist hook 322 HS code||732690|
Swivel Crane Hoist Hook Descriptions:
- Swivel hoist hook is a kind of chain hoist hooks, designed for overhead lifting, they are ideal for stopping your chain and swivel anchor line from twisting, we also have eye hoist hook 320 for your option.
- Available in alloy swivel eye hoist hook and forged carbon steel swivel hoist hook. Both of them come complete with a spring-loaded latch kit and swiveling upper link.
- Drop forged and precision controlled quenched and tempering provides high working load strength with a minimum of weight, can keep wire rope straight without coiling or twisting.
- Made to meet the performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, with a Proof load tested is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit for Carbon Steel and 4 times W. L. L Factor for Alloy Steel.
- Swivel hoist hook 322 HS code: 732690
Swivel Hoist Hook Workshop:
Swivel Hoist Crane Lifting Hooks Applications:
4 terminology you should know for choosing the right rigging hook
- Working Load Limit
- Minimum Breaking Strength
- Check this article for full: 4 terminology you should know for choosing the right rigging hook
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type swivel hoist hook dimensions and capacity from 0.75 tons to 22 tons meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: