US Type Stainless Steel Bow Shackle
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 3/16″ to 1″
Type: Stainless Steel Bow Shackle
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Stainless Steel Bow Shackle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel screw pin anchor shackles material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel screw pin anchor shackles sizes||From 3/16″ to 1-1/8″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Cast|
|Stainless steel screw pin anchor shackles HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel screw pin anchor shackles are also known as screw pin bow shackles, come in sizes from 3/16″ to 1″, we also have US Type Stainless Steel D Shackle for your option.
- Different types of shackles have different applications, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Precision cast or forged of 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- Perfect for chains or sailing boats and more, high humidity applications.
- Stainless steel screw pin anchor shackles HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Screw Pin Anchor Shackles Packing:
- Useful shackle inspection checklist:
- Shackles must always be inspected for wear, distortion, and damage before use. If the pin or bow is worn, distorted or damaged, discard the shackle.
- Never exceed the working load limit (WLL), although actual WLL may be higher.
- Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- The actual appearance of the product may vary from photo.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: