US Type Screw Pin Chain Shackle 210
Material: Body Carbon Steel C1045(#45)/Pin Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized/Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 1/2 Tons to 55 Tons
Size: From 3/16″ to 2 1/2″
Standard: U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D / ASME B30.26
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US type screw pin chain shackle specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G210 shackle material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body : Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coated / Zinc Plated(Galvanized)
Screw Pin : Powder Coated / Zinc Plated
|Chain shackle sizes and ratings||From 1/4″ 1/2 ton to 2-1/2″ 55 ton|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin : Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Shackle Safety Factor||6 : 1 / 4 : 1|
|Shackle HS code||732690|
Screw pin forged chain shackles key features:
- Screw Pin Chain Shackle 210 aka screw pin d shackle or dee shackle, features its “D” shape, it can form an anchor point, and be used with single leg web lifting slings or polyester slings, but only used in straight line pulls or lifts not for multiple legs loading applications.
- Chain shackle’s body is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045), and the shackle pin is premium quality alloy steel(40Cr), generally meet to US Fed.Spec.RR C 271 & ASME B30 26.
- Proof load at 2 times the Working Load Limit(W. L. L). Minimum Breaking Strength(M.B.S) at 6 times (heat treatment) or 4 times (non heat treatment) the W.L.L. Check this link about the heat treatment process
- The g210 shackle pin can be powder coated in many colors: Red, Yellow, Black, Green and Blue, etc, also can be customized painting. We also have g209 shackle pin for your option.
- High strength, good toughness, small volume, light weight, smooth appearance, and good durability.
- D shackle HS Code: 732690
How to measure chain shackle sizes?
No matter small shackles or big shackles, always be aware that the diameter of the D shackle body is usually longer than the shackle pin measurements, check out this article about Rigging Shackles 101: Shackle Sizes And Shackle Materials.
2 Maintenance Rules You Must Know For Shackle Use:
- Periodic inspections, regular maintenance are necessary and important criteria for the shackles, keep the rigging shackles away from the edge of sharp objects, avoid dragging, wearing, and high load operation beyond its W.L.L.
- It must be stored in a dry and well-ventilated environment, If not used in the short term. Keep the surface of the rigging clean, avoid heating and direct sunlight, keep away from Corrosive chemicals.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type Screw Pin Chain Shackle Size Chart:
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
You can also reach us by completing the form below: