Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
US Type Screw Pin Anchor Shackle 209
Material: Body Carbon Steel C1045(#45)/Pin Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized/Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 1/3 Tons to 55 Tons
Size: From 3/16″ to 2 1/2″
Standard: U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D / ASME B30.26
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US type screw pin anchor shackle specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G209 Shackle Material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body : Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coated / Zinc Plated(Galvanized)
Screw Pin : Powder Coated / Zinc Plated
|Screw Pin Shackle Sizes||From 3/16″ 1/3 ton shackle to 2-1/2″ 55 ton shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin : Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Shackle Safety Factor||6 : 1 / 4 : 1|
Screw pin drop forged anchor shackles description:
- Anchor shackle screw pin and screw pin bow shackle is usually used interchangeably, it has a wide variety of lifting applications such as industrial or marine lifting, towing, tie-down applications, especially for multi-dimensional pulls applications, the screw pin design makes anchor shackle quick release for temporary lifting jobs, different types of shackles have different applications, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Shackle body is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045), and the screw pin is premium quality alloy steel, generally meet to US Fed.Spec.RR C 271 shackle & ASME B30 26 shackles.
- Proof load at 2 times the Working Load Limit(W. L. L). Minimum Breaking Strength(M.B.S) at 6 times (usually surface finish hot dipped galvanized) or 4 times (surface finish electric galvanized) the W.L.L.
- The g209 shackle pin can be powder coated in many colors: Red, Yellow, Black, Green and Blue, etc, also can be customized painting. We also have g210 shackle pin for your option.
- Check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- HS Code for shackle: 732690
How to measure shackle length?
3 Things You Must Know When Buying Screw Pin Shackle:
- Don’t only pay attention to the price per screw pin bow shackle, but also the price per kilogram of shackle weight.
- Pay attention to the galvanization, heat treatment as well since they can be the determining factor of the rigging shackles, some morrally corrupt businessmen in the market sell non-heat treatment shackle as 6 times W.L.L shackle.
- You cannot expect to buy a good quality screw pin anchor shackle at a low price. Good quality screw pin shackles always deserve a high price.
Screw pin anchor shackle packing:
US bow type screw pin shackle packing: Sacks, Drums, Cartons, Gunny Bags Per Wooden Pallet Or Steel Pallet.
Specification And Marks Can Be Made According To Customer’s Requirements.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type Screw Pin Bow Shackle Dimensions:
This bow shackle sizes and capacity are available from 3/16″ 1/3 ton to 2-1/2″ 55 ton which meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
You can also reach us by completing the form below: