Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
US Type Heavy Duty Wire Rope Thimble G414
Material: High Tensile Carbon Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Size: From 1/4″ to 2-1/4″
Standard: US Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Heavy Duty Wire Rope Thimble G414 Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Wire rope thimble material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized or Electro-galvanized|
|Wire rope thimble sizes||From 1/4″ to 2-1/4″|
|Standard||Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002|
|Wire rope thimble HS code||732690|
Wire Rope Steel Cable Thimble G414 Key Features:
- G-414 heavy duty wire rope thimble is also known as extra heavy rope thimble, can protect material around the edges, and a tendency to resist deformation in uncontrolled applications.
- Made from high tensile carbon steel, stamping then galvanized dipping the fabricated stamped steel into zinc to create a superior level of coating than on the light duty type with excellent protection from corrosion resistant, we also have light duty wire rope thimble for your option.
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002.
- It is typically used in static applications such as a permanent installation because there are no enough edges like the heavy duty thimble to grossly over-sized to protect the handle and protect the rope sling, ideal for permanent wire rope thimble installation application. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
US Type Heavy Duty Steel Cable Thimble G414 Packing:
Different types of wire rope thimbles
Wire rope thimbles are available in a variety of strengths and materials, but mainly they come in two different duty grades.
- Light duty: Our light duty thimbles are all zinc plated, can be used in static applications.
- Heavy Duty: Our heavy duty rope thimbles are hot dip galvanized, which can create thicker coating than light duty thimbles, see our post on Surface Finish: 4 Common Types You Should Know
- If you use it in high moisture or corrosive environments, recommend our stainless steel wire rope thimbles which can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface, particularly in marine applications.
- Check out this article about The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The heavy duty wire rope thimble dimensions is from 1/4″ to 2-1/4″, meets or exceeds the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (in.)||Weight 100PCS (lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: