US Type G411 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 1/8″ to 1-1/4″
Standard: US G411 Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type G411 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles Key Features:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel thimble material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel thimble sizes||From 1/8″ to 1-1/4″|
|Technique Procedure||Precision cast|
|Stainless steel thimble HS code||732690|
- G411 type stainless steel wire rope thimble is also called standard or G411 regular duty rope thimble, it is a light-duty stainless steel thimble, can be used in static applications, if you need heavy duty stainless steel wire rope thimbles for permanent application, you can choose our US Type G414 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles.
- Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Made from AISI 316 marine grade or 304 stainless steel, can be used in a highly corrosive or high moisture environment.
- Stainless steel wire rope thimbles can be forming reinforced eyes or loops to preserve the natural shape and much easier to attach other rigging accessories(ferrules, shackles, terminals, etc.), it also protects the steel wire rope from pinching and abrading on the inside of the loop. They are perfect for yachts, sailing boats, garden projects, art and landscaping.
- Stainless steel thimble HS Code: 732690
US Type g411 Stainless Steel Thimble Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Light duty stainless steel wire rope thimbles are also known as a steel wire rope eyelet, wire rope loop eyes, they are available in sizes ranging from 1/8″ to 1-1/4″ to provide amazing corrosion protection from salt water and harsh weather conditions.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Dimensions(in.)|
|hlt0047-0008||5/16”||2. 13||1.5||1.25||0.81||0.44||0.34||0. 05||0.13|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: