Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
US Type Eye And Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 1/4″×4″ to 1-1/4″×12″
Type: Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Eye And Jaw
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Eye And Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Jaw and eye stainless steel marine turnbuckles material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Jaw and eye stainless steel marine turnbuckles sizes||From 1/4″ to 1-1/4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Cast|
|Jaw and eye stainless steel marine turnbuckles HS code||732690|
- Eye jaw stainless steel turnbuckle features jaw and eye end, for they are UNC thread, we also have US Type Jaw And Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle for your option.
- Made of stainless steel weather-resistant 316 marine grade stainless steel, perfect for outdoor projects, and allotments in addition to sailboat rigging corrosive environments, check this article: Popular options of stainless steel turnbuckle.
- Can be interchanged between other turnbuckle fittings as you need, such as hook ends.
- Meet the performance requirements of meets US standards.
- Jaw and eye stainless steel marine turnbuckles HS Code: 732690
US Type Eye And Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US type eye and jaw stainless steel marine turnbuckles are available in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 1-1/4″ to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Dimensions(in.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: