US Type Eye Hoist Hook 320
Material: High Tensile Steel C1045(#45) / Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 0.5 tons to 22 tons
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Eye Hoist Hook 320 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Eye hoist hook 320 material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Eye hoist hook 320 capacity||From 0.5 tons to 22 tons|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Latch : Stamping
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 / 4:1 Grade 43 or Grade 70|
|Eye hoist hook 320 HS code||732690|
Eye Hoist Lifting Hooks Descriptions:
- Eye hoist hook also known as eye hoist lifting hooks, are used for attaching to the end of wire rope slings, complete with a safety latch, to lift objects quickly by crane and land them securely without using of shackles, we also have swivel hoist hook 322 for your option.
- Available in alloy eye hoist hook and forged carbon steel eye hoist hook. The alloy eye hoist hook is a Grade 70 hook, it comes complete with a large eye and a spring loaded safety catch, careful drop forged and precision controlled quenched and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk, features excellent movement and articulation, particularly well suited for use on wire rope slings and winch ropes.
- Forged carbon steel eye hoist hook is made from high tensile carbon steel, commonly used for many general lifting applications, used as a forklift hoisting hook, a fixed eye crane lifting hook, for winching, towing, or as a general purpose hook.
- Stamped with “G70” or “G43” for easy identified and very common on transport chain and high test chain ends, specifically for grade 70 transport chain and grade 43 high test chain.
- Made to meet the performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, with a Proof load tested is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit for Carbon Steel and 4 times W. L. L Factor for Alloy Steel.
- Eye hoist hook 320 HS code: 732690
Eye Hoist Lifting Hooks Workshop:
Eye Crane Hoist Hook Packing:
Types of Rigging Hooks
- Eye hooks are the permanent connections to the slings, they are very flexible to position the hooks and attach them to the load.
- Clevis hooks feature a U shaped clevis pin or bolt to allows shackles, chain, or other rigging accessories to load secure connections.
- Swivel hooks, there are two types of swivel hooks, swivel hook for positon and swivel hook with bearing. The swivel hook for position is used to position the hook onto the pick point, not designed to load while rotating. Swivel hook with bearing has a bearing on the top and allows the hook to rotate while loading to prevent twisting the lifting slings.
- Check this article for more about rigging hooks.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type eye hoist hook dimensions and capacity are from 0.5 tons to 22 tons meets the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: