US Type Eye Grab Hook 323
Material: High Tensile Steel C1045(#45) / Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coating / Yellow Chromate
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 24700 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 3/4″
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Eye Grab Hook 323 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Eye grab hook 323 material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Eye grab hook 323 sizes||From From 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Latch : Stamping
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 / 4:1 Grade 43 or Grade 70|
|Eye grab hook 323 HS code||732690|
Chain Eye Grab Hooks 323 Descriptions:
- Eye grab hook uses a special shallow throat opening to grab a link of the chain and prevent it from slipping, it is commonly used to load binding, shorten or hold as an end on a transport chain. The throat allows for easy and secure engages the chain between the links for quick and non-slip handling, we also have clevis grab hook 330 for your option.
- Eye grab hooks are not designed for overhead lifting, but instead, they are commonly used for load securely with transport chains, required a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Stamped with “G70” or “G43” for easy identified and very common on transport chain and high test chain ends, specifically for grade 70 transport chain and grade 43 high test chain.
- Made to meet the performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, with a proof load tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit and Breaking Load is 6 times the Working Load Limit
- Eye grab hook 323 HS code: 732690
Chain Grab Towing Eye Hook Workshop:
Types of Rigging Hooks
- Eye hooks are the permanent connections to the slings, they are very flexible to position the hooks and attach them to the load.
- Clevis hooks feature a U shaped clevis pin or bolt to allows shackles, chain, or other rigging accessories to load secure connections.
- Swivel hooks, there are two types of swivel hooks, swivel hook for positon and swivel hook with bearing. The swivel hook for position is used to position the hook onto the pick point, not designed to load while rotating. Swivel hook with bearing has a bearing on the top and allows the hook to rotate while loading to prevent twisting the lifting slings.
- Check this article for more about rigging hooks.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Eye grade 70 grab hook suit for chain sizes from 1/4″ to 3/4″ meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D.
|Part No.||Chain Size (in.)||W.L.L.(lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)||W.T.(lbs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: