US Type Bolt Chain Shackle 2150
Material: Body Carbon Steel C1045(#45)/Pin Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized/Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 1/3 Tons to 55 Tons
Size: From 3/16″ to 2 1/2″
Standard: U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D / ASME B30.26
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US type safety chain shackles specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G2150 Shackle Component||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Shackle Safety Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body : Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coated / Zinc Plated(Galvanized)
Safety Pin: Powder Coated / Zinc Plated
|Safety Pin Chain Shackle Sizes||From 1/4″ 1/2 ton shackle to 3″ 85 ton shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Safety Pin: Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Shackle Safety Factor||6 : 1 / 4 : 1|
|HS code for lifting shackles||732690|
Bolt type chain shackle key features:
- Bolt type chain shackle is similar to the screw pin D shackle but is more secure for there is a bolt on shackle and a cotter pin on the side, which can prevent the nut from winding off the pin/bolt. We also have g2130 shackle for your option, check this article about different types of shackles: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Shackle body is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045), and shackle safety pin is premium quality alloy steel(40Cr),
- Standards meet to US Fed.Spec.RR C 271 & ASME B30 26.
- Proof load at 2 times the Working Load Limit(W. L. L). Minimum Breaking Strength(M.B.S) at 6 times (heat treatment) or 4 times (non Quenched and Tempered) the W.L.L. Check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- The g2150 shackle pin can be powder coated in many colors: Red, Yellow, Black, Green and Blue, etc, also can be customized painting.
- HS Code for lifting shackle: 732690
The different types of safety pin chain shackles we can make:
- Hot dipped galvanized shackles
- Galvanized shackles
- Powder coated shackles
- Forged chain shackles
- Cast iron shackles
- Alloy steel shackles
- Stainless steel shackles
- Read this article for details: Surface Finish: 4 Common Types You Should Know
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US type bolt type chain shackle specs:
This safety pin chain shackle sizes and capacity are available from 1/4″ 1/2 ton shackle to 3″ 85 ton shackle which meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification RR-C-271D.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
You can also reach us by completing the form below: