US Type Drop Forged Hook And Hook Turnbuckle
Material: Carbon Steel (C1045)
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 400 lbs Tons to 5000 lbs
Size: From 1/4″x4″ to 1″x12″
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 5:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US Type Drop Forged Hook To Hook Turnbuckle Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Turnbuckle material||High Tensile Carbon Steel(C1045)|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Hook to hook turnbuckle sizes||From 1/4″x4″ to 1″x12″|
|Technique Procedure||Drop Forged, Machining, Quenched and Tempered|
|Safety Factor||5 : 1|
|Turnbuckle HS code||732690|
US Type Hook and Hook Turnbuckle Key Features:
- Constructed with two reversed threaded hooks, rotated into each end of a steel frame open turnbuckle body to adjust to help equalize the load and to accommodate for the difference in sling length without twisting the ropes or cables. We also have hook and eye turnbuckle for your option.
- Made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045), load test is 2.5 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Meets or exceeds the performance requirements of ASTM F-1145 (formerly Federal Specification FF-791B) and ASME B30.26.
- Hook end fitting turnbuckle is much easier to install and attached than jaw-end turnbuckle and eye and eye turnbuckle. However, it is far less practical due to the lack of a safety latch, which is a feature of jaw-end and eye-end configurations. Without a safety latch, so if you install a hook to hook turnbuckle and lay the sling down, the hook could fall off the sling eye because there’s nothing to keep it attached. Check out this article for more about turnbuckle hardware: The Complete Guide You Should Know About Turnbuckle Hardware
- HS Code: 732690
US Type Drop Forged Hook To Hook Turnbuckle Workshop:
For galvanized hook and hook turnbuckle US Fed Spec has been drop forged, quenched and tempered(Q&T), commonly we call Q&T as heat-treated utilizing, making the carbon steel material tougher that ensures reliable performance in critical applications, primarily used for lashing and towing, can be used in many applications.
US Type Double Hook Turnbuckle Process:
Cutting → Heating → Roll forging → Punch bending → Edge Cutting → Burr Removing→ Drilling, Tapping, Thread Rolling → Heat Treatment (Quenched & Tempered) → Shot Blasting → Surface Treatment → Inspection station → Packing → Shipping
Hook and Hook Drop Forged Turnbuckles Packing:
Us type drop forged hook and hook turnbuckle packing: Sacks, Drums, Cartons, Gunny Bags Per Wooden Pallet Or Steel Pallet.
Specification And Marks Can Be Made According To Customer’s Requirements.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
We have full line of steel turnbuckle with various sizes from small turn buckles to large turnbuckles, our drop forged hook to hook turnbuckle capacity is from 1/4″x4″ to 1″x12″ to fit marine rigging and architecture project.
|Part No.||Thread Dia& Take Up||W.L.L.||U.W||Dimensions(in)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: