Twin Clevis Link S249
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Yellow c
W.L.L: From 4700 lbs to 11300 lbs
Size: From 1/4″-5/16″ to 7/16″ – 1/2″
Standard: US Type
Application: Lashing, Towing
Chain Clevis Link Twin Type Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Chain clevis link material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Chain clevis link sizes||From 1/4″-5/16″ to 7/16″ – 1/2″|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Pin : Alloy Steel
|Safety Factor||4 : 1|
|Chain clevis link HS code||732690|
Twin Clevis Link S249 Key Features:
- Twin clevis link also called “H” Type clevis link, features two identical attachment points, so they are quick and easy assembly for connecting chain together or for the attachment of rigging accessories to chain, for there is a removable clevis pin to simply and securely attach the hooks to the chains, we also have double clevis link S247 for your option.
- Clevis link body is forged, heat-treated carbon steel and the pin is alloy steel, Quenched, and Tempered, making them more tough, durable.
- Meets performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, Proof load tested is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- This chain connecting link is only as strong as the chain grade, not for overhead lifting, instead, they are commonly used for load securely with transport chains or lower grade chain, so pay close attention to the working load limit of both the twin clevis link and the matched chain.
- Chain clevis link HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type Chain twin clevis link sizes are from 1/4″-5/16″ to 7/16″ – 1/2″ which meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, withProof load tested is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
|Part No.||Chain Size(in.)||W.L.L.(lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)||W.T.(lbs.)|
|hlt249071612||7/16″ – 1/2″||11300||0.65||0.56||0.63||1.75||1.00|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: