Tube Rope Thimble
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated
Size: From 10mm to 52mm
Standard: EN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Tube Rope Thimble Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Wire rope thimble material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized or Electro-galvanized|
|Wire rope thimble sizes||From 10mm to 52mm|
|Wire rope thimble HS code||732690|
Wire Rope Steel Cable Thimble G414 Key Features:
- Tube wire rope thimble without gusset is also known as semi-closed thimble, it is a heavy duty rope thimble with thermoplastic powder coating
- Made from high tensile carbon steel, stamping and powder coating, meets or exceeds the performance requirements of EN13411-1, we also have BS464 wire rope thimble for your option.
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002.
- It can offer superior corrosion resistance than other wire rope thimbles, to protect wire rope, especially synthetic ropes against abrasion and deformation at the ends, longer service life.. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Can be used with synthetic rope, like Spectra and Dyneema with high performance in the environments of outdoor or marine and fishing.
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
Tube Rope Steel Cable Thimble Packing:
Tube Synthetic Rope Thimble Application:
Different types of wire rope thimbles
Wire rope thimbles are available in a variety of strengths and materials, but mainly they come in two different duty grades.
- Light duty: Our light duty thimbles are all zinc plated, can be used in static applications.
- Heavy Duty: Our heavy duty rope thimbles are hot dip galvanized, which can create thicker coating than light duty thimbles, see our post on Surface Finish: 4 Common Types You Should Know
- If you use it in high moisture or corrosive environments, recommend our stainless steel wire rope thimbles which can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface, particularly in marine applications.
- Check out this article about The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The tube nylon rope thimbles dimensions is from 10mm to 52mm, It is much stronger than other standard thimbles and offers much better protection for the rope eye of the winch rope thimble. If added gusset on the nylon rope thimbles, there will be even much stronger and prevents the sling eye from crushing under load.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (mm.)||Weight/PC (kgs.)||Dimensions(mm)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: