Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
Stainless Steel Swivel Jaw Snap Shackle
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: 70mm, 87mm, and 128mm
Type: Stainless Steel Swivel Jaw Snap Shackle
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Swivel Jaw Snap Shackle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Jaw swivel snap stainless steel shackle material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Jaw swivel snap stainless steel shackle sizes||70mm, 87mm, and 128mm|
|Jaw swivel snap stainless steel shackle HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel swivel snap shackle is designed for yachting and marine, halyards and external applications, we also have Fixed Type Stainless Steel Snap Shackle for your option.
- Made from grade 316 or 304 stainless steel, mainly for preventers, uphauls, downhauls, outhauls and control lines, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Features a high jaw swivel with with a durable quick release plunger for easy to open and lock.
- Jaw swivel snap stainless steel shackle HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Swivel Jaw Snap Shackle Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Jaw swivel snap stainless steel shackles wholesale sizes are available in 70mm, 87mm, and 128mm, features a jaw swivel on one end that can be rotated 360°, so it can put onto somewhere very easily.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: