Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
Stainless Steel Swage Fork Terminal
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 2.5mm to 12mm
Standard: Swage Fork Terminal Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Swage Fork Terminal Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel swage jaw terminal material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel swage jaw terminal sizes||From M4 to M20|
|Stainless steel swage jaw terminal HS code||732690|
- EN type stainless steel swage jaw terminal feature a precision cast turnbuckle body with forged, welded and formed eye and hook at each end, we also have Stainless Steel Terminal for your option.
- Made from weather-resistant 316 grade stainless steel and very fast and easy to adjust rotating to create the tension.
- Perfect for outdoor projects and allotments in addition to sailboat rigging corrosive environments.
- Stainless steel swage jaw terminal HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Swage Fork Terminal Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
EN type hook to eye stainless steel marine turnbuckles are available in sizes ranging from M4 to M20 to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||W.L.L (T)||WT (kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: