Stainless Steel Quick Links Key Features:
||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD
|Stainless steel quick links material
||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel
||High polished finish
|Stainless steel quick links sizes
||From 3.5mm to 14mm
|Stainless steel quick links HS code
- Stainless steel quick links are kinds of chain connectors, designed for extending long and short stainless steel link chain, so sometimes called “rapid links”, we also have Stainless Steel Wide Jaw Quick Link for your option.
- Manufactured using superior grade raw material marine grade stainless steel are more tough, durable, resistant to corrosion than galvanised quick links.
- They can quick-locking chain repair connectors with a screw lock nut to provide a strong connection securing rings and loops to join two pieces of stainless steel link chains together.
- The long locking screw on the side of the quick link makes it easily removable with fingers, requiring no tools.
- We offer from small to large size, the smallest quick link may be used on the wallet, bags, horse riding tack, sports equipment, and belts. The thicker, heavy duty quick link is commonly used for ships.
- Stainless steel quick links HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Quick Links Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless chain connectors & quick links are available in sizes ranging from 3.5mm to 14mm, they’re ideal for chain display systems, sign and light hanging, marine, security, architectural, decorative and many more applications.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: