Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
Stainless Steel Diamond Pad Eye Plate
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 5mm to 12mm
Standard: Diamond Pad Eye Plate Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Oblong Pad Eye Plate Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate sizes||From 5mm to 12mm|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate also known as deck plate, mooring plate or eye plate, this eye plate comes along with four holes ready to drill on the plate, the rope is then secured into the eye with a snap hook or shackle, we also have Stainless Steel Square Pad Eye Plate for your option.
- Made from AISI 316 marine grade stainless steel, can be used in indoor to outdoor use, gardening, sporting or architectural rigging and marine applications.
- Perfect for chains or wire ropes with making garden features, securing gates, for using on sailing boats and more, due to the diamond pad shape with four holes on the plate.
- Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Eye Plate Diamond Pad Type Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless eye plate with diamond pad is available in sizes ranging from 5mm to 12mm, has huge variety of applications, commonly used in conjunction with stainless steel turnbuckles, D shackles and snap hooks to attach to your shade sail.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT(kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: