Stainless Steel Diamond Pad Eye Plate With Ring
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 5mm to 12mm
Standard: Diamond Pad Eye Plate With Ring Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Diamond Pad Eye Plate With Ring Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate with ring material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate with ring sizes||From 5mm to 12mm|
|Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate with ring HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate with ring is similar to as diamond pad eye plate but added integrated ring on the eye plate which can secure the ropes into the eye with a snap hook or shackle, we also have Stainless Steel Oblong Pad Eye Plate With Ring for your option.
- Made from AISI 316 marine grade stainless steel, great for indoor, outdoor use, gardening, decking or architectural rigging and marine applications.
- Perfect for chains or wire ropes with making garden features, securing gates, for using on sailing boats and more, due to the diamond pad shape with four holes on the plate.
- Can be used for a huge variety of applications from indoor to outdoor use, is ideal for holding up a shade sail, marking out play areas and segregating queuing lines for instance.
- Stainless steel diamond pad eye plate with ring HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Diamond Pad Eye Plate With Ring Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless eye plate with diamond pad ring is available in sizes ranging from 5mm to 12mm, has huge variety of applications, commonly used in great for tying off light loads, fenders, etc.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT(kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: