Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Toggle And Toggle
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M6 to M20
Standard: Toggle Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Toggle And Toggle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Toggle and toggle closed body stainless steel turnbuckle material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Toggle and toggle closed body stainless steel turnbuckle sizes||From M6 to M20|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Reduced Tube / Machining
|Toggle and toggle closed body stainless steel turnbuckle HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel closed body turnbuckle is also referred to as rigging screw, it is a special type of fitting which is used to tension the stainless steel wire ropes to keep them secured at the right tension.
- Formed and polished from type 316 stainless steel, which has high durable and corrosion resistance, we also have Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Jaw And Jaw for your option.
- Feature a closed body type center with flexible two toggles end with a removable clevis pin, come with a variety of fittings for each end to suit different applications for wire balustrades, yacht rigging wire and guard rails and more, such as swage fork terminal, swage eye terminal, swage stud terminal, swage toggle terminal, etc.
- Both toggles ends can rotate almost 360 degrees to fit any directions connections, check this article: Popular options of stainless steel turnbuckle.
- Toggle and toggle closed body stainless steel turnbuckle HS Code: 732690
Rigging Screws Toggle And Toggle Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
This Rigging screws toggle and toggle are available in sizes ranging from M6 to M20 to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for exterior high chloride environments, so these toggle turnbuckles are heavy duty and reliable.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: