Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Toggle And Swage Stud
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M6 to M20
Standard: Toggle Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Toggle And Swage Stud Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Stainless steel marine turnbuckles swage stud material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Stainless steel marine turnbuckles swage stud sizes||From M6 to M20|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Reduced Tube / Machining
|Stainless steel marine turnbuckles swage stud HS code||732690|
- Stainless steel closed body turnbuckle is also referred to as rigging screw, it is made of enduringly resistant 316-grade stainless steel, perfect for sailboats and yachts, cable railing, and for shade sails.
- Formed and polished from type 316 stainless steel, which has high durable and corrosion resistance, we also have Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Jaw And Swage Stud for your option.
- Features a closed body type center with a toggle at one end and a swage stud on the opposing end, so the terminal is to be swaged to wire rope while the other toggle end offers flexibility as the jaw end pivots.
- Check this article: Popular options of stainless steel turnbuckle for more fittings for each end, such as swage fork terminal, swage eye terminal, swage stud terminal, swage toggle terminal, etc to suit different applications wire rope railing, stays and rods.
- Stainless steel marine turnbuckles swage stud HS Code: 732690
Toggle and Swage Rigging Screws Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless steel marine turnbuckles toggle and swage stud are available in sizes ranging from M6 to M20 to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: