Snap Hook With Screw DIN5299 Form D
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 80 lbs to 900 lbs
Size: From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Screwfix Snap Hook DIN5299 Form D Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|DIN5299 Form D material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|DIN5299 Form D sizes||From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
|DIN5299 Form D HS code||732690|
Din 5299 Form D Screw Locking Snap Hook Key Features:
- DIN 5299C carbine snap hook is a carabiner spring snap hook with safety screw, features a manual lock screw gate, making quick connections with chain, rope, end links or other fittings in outdoor applications, we also have snap hook Din 5299 Form B for your option.
- Made of mild carbon steel with electro-galvanized(Zinc Plated), has good protection against rust and corrosion, they are often referred to as safety snap hook carabiner.
- No matter how you use these links, always adhere to the Working Load Limits and inspect often.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Manufactured to meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.
- DIN5299 Form D HS code: 732690
Safety Screw Gate Snap Hook Din 5299 Form D Workshop:
Din 5299 Form C Galvanized Snap Hooks Applications:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din5299 snap hook form D sizes are from 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm, meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: