Snap Hook With Eyelet DIN5299 Form A
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 80 lbs to 900 lbs
Size: From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Snap Hook With Eyelet DIN5299 Form A Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|DIN5299 Form A material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|DIN5299 Form A sizes||From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
|DIN5299 Form A HS code||732690|
Din 5299 Spring Gate Snap Hook Key Features:
- Also known as a carabiner spring snap hook, features an auto self-lock spring and grommet eyelet which automatically locks when loaded with specified load capacity due to elastic deformation, we also have snap hook Din5299 Form C for your option.
- This carbine spring snap hook can make quick connections with chain, rope, end links or other fittings in outdoor applications. It’s quick, easy and saves time.
- Manufactured to meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard, the quick release produced very fast, for there no need to drop forged and heat treated-quenched and tempered, so the price is very competitive.
- Quick and convenient to attach the chains, ropes and other rigging accessories, making them ideal for repairing light duty, lower grade chains, hiking, camping and general outdoor, as well as household uses.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Not for overhead lifting, fall arrest, and other critical applications. No matter how you use these links, always adhere to the Working Load Limits and inspect often.
- DIN5299 Form A HS code: 732690
Din 5299 Spring Snap Hook Carabiner Packing:
Din 5299 Form A Galvanized Snap Hooks Applications:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din 5299 form A snap hook with spring and eyelet sizes are from 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm, meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: