Ratchet Type Load Binder Without Hooks
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 5400 lbs to 13000 lbs
Size: From 5/16″-3/8″ to 1/2″-5/8″
Standard: US Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Ratchet Type Load Binder Without Hooks Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Load binder material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Load binder sizes||From 5/16″-3/8″ to 1/2″-5/8″|
|Technique Procedure||Drop Forged, Machining, Quenched and Tempered|
|Safety Factor||3.5 : 1|
|Load binder HS code||820559|
Ratchet chain binder Without Hooks Key Features:
- Ratchet chain binders without links & hooks are used for tensioners with chain lashing on transportation, we also have ratchet load binder for your option.
- Made from alloy Steel, then drop forged, machining, quenched & tempered, easy operation of these load binders makes these favorite amongst chain lashing systems.
- Manufactured forged alloy steel, can pair chain size 5/16″(Grade 70 Chain)-3/8″(Grade 43 Chain) has working load limit 5400 lbs.
- Sizes ranging from 1/4″-5/16″ to 1/2”-5/8”, safety factor is 3.5 :1.
- Check out this article about: Chain Binder Tips To Consider Before Buying.
- Load binder HS code: 820559
Ratchet Type Load Binders Without Hooks Workshop:
Ratchet Load Binders For Chain Packing:
2 tips to consider before buying load binders
- Load binder size
- Load binders quantities
- Check this useful article for the details.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Ratchet Type Load Binder Without Hooks sizes and capacity From From 5/16″-3/8″ to 1/2″-5/8″ which meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification.
|Part No.||Min-Max Chain Size (in.)||Working Load Limited (lbs.)||Proof Load (lbs.)||Min Ultimate Load (lbs.)||Weight/Each (lbs.)||Handle Length (in.)||Dimensions (in.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: