Proof Coil Chain G30
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized(Zinc Plated) / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Self Coloring
W.L.L: From 400 lbs to 17900 lbs
Size: From 1/8″ to 1″
Standard: US Type NACM96
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Lashing, Towing, Not For overhead lifting,
Proof Coil Chain G30 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Grade 30 proof chain material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Grade 30 proof chain sizes||From 1/8″ to 1″|
|Standard||U.S. Federal Specification|
|Grade 30 proof chain HS code||731582|
US Type Proof Coil Chain Grade 30 Key Features:
- Grade 30 proof coil chains are kinds of binding or tie down chains, used for towing, logging purpose applications, we also have High Test Chain G43 for your option.
- Stamped with “G30” on the link for easy identified and finished by self coloring, zinc plated or hot dipped galvanized, see more “chain grades” knowledge from the post.
- Meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- DO NOT use for overhead lifting applications.
- Grade 30 proof chain HS code: 731582
How Is Link Chain Made?
The link chain is produced by the following steps, cutting, forming, welding, polishing and calibrator.
- Raw Material Incoming
- Raw Material Treatment (annealing and drawing)
- Material Preparation
- Former, Knitting Welding and Burr Removing
- First Inspection (Auto calibrator, and Printing)
- Heat Treatment (Quenched & Tempered)
- Drawing Test Second Inspection
- Measurement Final Inspection
- Surface Treatment
Proof Coil G3 Chain Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The grade 30 proof chain we manufactured meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards, sizes are from 1/8″ to 1″ with proof load at 2 times of the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
|Part No.||Nominal Chain Size||Working Load
You can also reach us by completing the form below: