Grade 43 High Test Chain
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized(Zinc Plated) / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Self Coloring
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 24500 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 7/8″
Standard: US Type NACM96
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Lashing, Towing, Not For overhead lifting,
Grade 43 High Test Chain Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|High test grade 43 chain material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|High test grade 43 chain sizes||From 1/4″ to 7/8″|
|Standard||U.S. Federal Specification|
|High test grade 43 chain HS code||731582|
US Type Grade 43 Cargo Chains Key Features:
- High test grade 43 chain is a sort of welded mild carbon steel link chain which is a high strength chain and great resistance to wear, we also have High Test Chain G43 for your option.
- Stamped with “G43” on the link for easy identified and finished by self coloring, zinc plated or hot dipped galvanized, see more “chain grades” knowledge from the post.
- Commonly used as truckers chain, towing and logging chain, hi tie trailer tie system, container security.
- Meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- DO NOT use for overhead lifting applications.
- High test grade 43 chain HS code: 731582
How Is Link Chain Made?
The link chain is produced by the following steps, cutting, forming, welding, polishing, and calibrator.
- Raw Material Incoming
- Raw Material Treatment (annealing and drawing)
- Material Preparation
- Former, Knitting Welding and Burr Removing
- First Inspection (Auto calibrator, and Printing)
- Heat Treatment (Quenched & Tempered)
- Drawing Test Second Inspection
- Measurement Final Inspection
- Surface Treatment
High Test Grade 43 Chain Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
High test chain link g43 specs from 1/4″ to 7/8″, this grade 43 towing chain we manufactured meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
|Part No.||Nominal Chain Size||Working Load
You can also reach us by completing the form below: