Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
Grade 43 Binder Chain With Clevis Grab Hooks
Material: High Tensile Steel
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 5400 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ x 14″ to 3/8″ x 25″
Standard: US Type NACM96
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Lashing, Towing, Not For overhead lifting,
Grade 43 Binder Chain With Clevis Grab Hooks Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Grade 43 binder chains material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Grade 43 binder chains sizes||From 1/4×14′ to 3/8×25′|
|Standard||ASTM & NACM|
|Grade 43 binder chains HS code||731582|
Grade 43 High Test Binder Chain Key Features:
- Also referred to as binder chain, with electric galvanized high test chain with clevis grab hook on both ends, meets the requirements of the Department of Transportation (dot chain binder regulations).
- Manufactured meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- Commonly used for trailer chain tie down, construction, truckers chain towing, hi tie trailer tie system, container security, we also have Grade 30 Binder Chain With S Hooks for your option.
- DO NOT use for overhead lifting applications.
- Grade 43 binder chains HS code: 731582
Grade 43 Hauling Cargo Chains With Clevis Safety Hook Applications:
- The hi test chain with clevis hook safety latch features commercial trailer chain binders with high tensile strength and good corrosion protection.
- The clevis grab chain hooks grip on bulky loadings such as construction equipment, building materials, and cargo securement equipment.
- Ideal for tow vehicle transport or cargo securement equipment on trucks and trailers load chain binding applications.
- It is approved for truck tie-downs used for interstate transport.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Tractor tie down chains with g43 clevis tow hook Technical Specification:
Grade 43 tiedown chains with clevis tow hook dimensions are from 1/4×14′ to 3/8×25′, designed safety factor is 4:1 with minimum breaking load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: