Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 US Type Standard Master Link A342
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
W.L.L: From 2.2 tons to 169 tons
Size: From 1/2″ to 4″
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Forged Master Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Master link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link sizes||From 1/2″ to 4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link HS code||732690|
G8 Alloy Master Link A342 Features:
- G80 master link is also called oblong link, it is both single and multiple leg slings. The wide design allows the attached slings to be properly spaced for a multiple leg lift and easily attached to hoists, cranes, slings, and wenches directly or paired with a shackle as needed. It is a high quality piece of lifting gear, mainly used in overhead lifting, picking, placing, and towing applications, we also have welded master link for your option.
- G80 Oblong master link is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings, pressing flat only on request.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, safety factor is 5 : 1 for rope sling or 4:1 for chain sling.
- Master link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Oblong Master Link Workshop:
- Dropped forged and quenched and tempered, It makes the clevis forest hook more stronger and allows the clevis forest hook has a high corrosion resistance.
- The manufacturing of master link, cutting and pressing then punching press, doing the drop forged then painting plastic, oven-dried will result them in a very hard, durable and smooth surface of these components.
G8 Alloy Master Link A342 Packing:
Grade 80 Alloy Chain Master Link Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy chain master link sizes are from 1/2″ to 4″, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: