Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 US Type Welded Master Link Assembly
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 3/4″ to 2″
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
US type Grade 80 Welded Master Link Assembly Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Master link assembly material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link assembly sizes||From 3/4″ to 2″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link assembly HS code||732690|
G80 US Welded Master Link Assembly Descriptions:
- Grade 80 US welded master link is a welded oblong link, conforms to US Standard. Both the master link and the two sub-master links are welded. It is designed for single or multiple leg slings, we also have G80 US Type Forged Master Link Assembly for your option.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings, pressing flat only on request, which can be used with Grade 80 omega link.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, safety factor is 4:1 for chain sling
- Master link assembly HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Welded Master Link Assembly Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Welded Master Link Assembly sizes are from 3/4″ to 2″, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL(Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: