G80 European Type Webbing Connecting Link
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Webbing Connecting Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy webbing connecting link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy webbing connecting link sizes||From 6mm to 32mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|G80 alloy webbing connecting link HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Webbing Connector Link Descriptions:
- Forged by super alloy steel with high strength, low weight, and durability, designed for fast to connect with webbing slings. It is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for webbing slings, by removing the locking pin, we also have US type G80 connecting link for your option.
- Made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, the proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- G80 alloy webbing connecting link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Webbing Connecting Link Packing:
G8 Alloy Webbing Connecting Link Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Webbing Connecting Link sizes are from 6mm to 32mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: