Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 European Type Omega Link
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 20mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Omega Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy omega connecting link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy omega connecting link sizes||From 6mm to 20mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy omega connecting link HS code||732690|
G80 Alloy Omega Link Descriptions:
- The omega link is also a connecting link but without hinge function. It is commonly used in conjunction with recessed head rings and chain for chain slings, we also have US type G80 connecting link for your option.
- G80 alloy clevis forest hook is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- G80 alloy webbing connecting link HS code: 732690
G8 Alloy Omega Link Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Chain Omega Link sizes are from 6mm to 20mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: