Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 European Type Master Link
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 7/6mm to 40/36mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 European Welded Master Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Welded master link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link sizes||From 7/16″ to 1-1/4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link HS code||732690|
G80 European Type Master Link Features:
- Grade 80 European master link is a welded oblong link, conform to EN1677-4(superseded DIN5688-3), we also have standard master link a342 for your option.
- Designed for single or multiple leg slings, allows the attached slings to be properly and easily attached to hoists, cranes, slings, and wenches directly or paired with a shackle as needed.
- G80 Oblong master link is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings, pressing flat only on request, which can be used with Grade 80 omega link.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, safety factor is 4:1 for chain sling.
- Master link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 European Welded Master Link Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 European Type Master Link sizes are from 7/6mm to 40/36mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: