G80 European Type Master Link Assembly
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 European Master Link Assembly Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Master link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link sizes||From 6mm to 32mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link HS code||732690|
G80 European Master Link Assembly Descriptions:
- Grade 80 European master link assembly consists of a forged welded oblong master link and two master sub link, suitable for 1 or 2 legs G80 chain sling as per EN818-4, we also have G80 US Type Welded Master Link Assembly for your option.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for easy identified, conform to EN1677-4(superseded DIN5688-3), with proof test at 2 times Working Load Limit, Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- It is a high quality piece of lifting gear, mainly used in overhead lifting applications.
- Master link HS code: 732690
G8 European Master Link Assembly Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 European Type Master Link Assembly sizes are from 6mm to 32mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: