Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 European Type Eye Swivel
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 10mm to 20mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Eye Swivel Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy forged eye swivel material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy forged eye swivel sizes||From 10mm to 20mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5:1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy forged eye swivel HS code||732690|
G80 Alloy Eye Swivel Descriptions:
- Grade 80 eye swivel is ideal for use in applications where the slings need to twist, the eye pressing flat can pair with Grade 80 G hook, we also have US type G80 connecting link G80 European Type Forged Regular Swivel for your option.
- It is forged and heat treated by special alloy steel with high intensity and high toughness, it is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- G80 alloy forged eye swivel HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy eye swivel sizes are from 10mm to 20mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: