G80 European Type Connecting Link
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
European Type G80 Alloy Connecting Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy connecting link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy connecting link sizes||From 6mm to 32mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy connecting link HS code||732690|
European Type Grade 80 Alloy Chain Connecting Link Descriptions:
- Grade 80 connecting link is a high strength, low weight, and durability resulting in coupling links in easy, fast and safe to connect Grade 80 alloy steel chains to master links, hooks, and other components, by removing the locking pin, we also have US type G80 connecting link for your option.
- Made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- The G8 coupling links are made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy connecting link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Chain Connector Packing:
G8 Alloy Coupling Links Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Chain Connecting Link sizes are from 6mm to 32mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: