G80 European Type Clevis Sling Hook With Latch
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 20mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Clevis Sling Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy clevis sling hook material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy clevis sling hook sizes||From 6mm to 20mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy clevis sling hook HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Sling Hook Descriptions:
- Grade 80 clevis sling hook oval groove type fitted with sturdy spring loaded safety latch, adding security in lifting, the clevis and retaining pin allows easy and safe connection to Grade 80 alloy chain, suitable for most slinging applications, we also have US type G80 connecting link G80 eye sling hook for your option.
- G8 clevis sling hook are made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L, ideal for overhead lifting purposes.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- G80 alloy clevis sling hook HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Sling Hook Workshop:
G8 Alloy Clevis Sling Hook Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy steel clevis sling hook sizes are from 6mm to 20mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: