G80 European Type Clevis Chain Clutch
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 22mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Clevis Shortening Clutch Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy clevis shortening clutch material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy clevis shortening clutch sizes||From 6mm to 22mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy clevis shortening clutch HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Shortening Chain Clutch Descriptions:
- G80 clevis shortening chain clutch can easily and fast to hold a link of chain to the shortening clutch, shorten the length of the chain in use on the chain sling, we also have US type G80 connecting link for your option.
- Unlike the grab hook, this clevis shortening clutch can hold a whole link of chain, enable a more secure hold.
- G80 alloy clevis forest hook is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- G80 alloy clevis shortening chain clutch HS code: 732690
G8 Alloy Clevis Shortening Clutch Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Chain Clutch sizes are from 6mm to 22mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: