Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
G80 Clevis Foundry Hook
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 13mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Clevis Foundry Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy clevis foundry hook material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy clevis foundry hook sizes||From 7/8mm to 13mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy clevis foundry hook HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Foundry Hook Descriptions:
- Grade 80 clevis foundry hook also has a wide and deep opening like as eye foundry hook, ideal for use in applications a range of large objects to accommodate but it doesn’t provide a safety latch, we also have G80 European Type Eye Foundry Hook for webbing slings.
- Easy to loose or installed to attach G80 lashing chains by simply removing the clevis pin.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- The G8 clevis foundry hook is made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy clevis foundry hook HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy steel clevis foundry hook for forest sizes are from 7/8mm to 13mm, ideal for quickly and securely connect to a range of chain, slings and more.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: