G80 Alloy Sorting Hook
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
W.L.L: 2 Tons
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Sorting Hook Rigging Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy sorting hook material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy sorting hook sizes||2 Tons|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5:1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy sorting hook HS code||732690|
G80 Alloy Sorting Hook Descriptions:
- G80 alloy sorting hooks are designed to lift and move material with long, deep straight throat openings, such as handling piping, flat steel plates, or cylindrical shapes, we also have G80 Lashing Type C Hook With Spring Pin for webbing slings.
- Commonly used it in grabbing beams, eye bolts, links, lifting bolts and lifting holes with the long tapered point.
- 100% proof tested with quenched and tempered and are available with or without handles.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for grabbing in rings, pear links, eye bolts or lifting holes.
- Made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy sorting hook HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy sorting hook is great for grab in rings, pear links, eyebolts or lifting holes.
|Part No.||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: