G80 Alloy Clevis Elephant Foot
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Clevis Elephant Foot Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy clevis elephant foot material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy clevis elephant foot sizes||13mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy clevis elephant foot HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Elephant Foot Hook Descriptions:
- G80 Alloy clevis elephant foot is also known as jaw type elephant foot or elephant hook, it is commonly used it in combination with G80 lashing chains for lashing cargo or vehicles to the deck of a vessel, we also have G80 Forged Eye Elephant Foot for your option.
- Easy to loose or installed to attach G80 lashing chains by simply removing the clevis pin.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- The G8 pear shaped links are made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy clevis elephant foot HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy Clevis Elephant Foot sizes are 13mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: