European Type Large Dee Shackle
Material: Low Carbon Steel C1015(#15)
Surface: Electric Galvanized
S.W.L: From 80 kgs to 8000 kgs
Size: From 5mm to 50mm
Standard: EN Type
Safety Factor: 3:1/3 x S.W.L/ Grade 3
Application: Not For Lifting
European Type Large Dee Shackle Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Large dee shackle material||Low Carbon Steel(C1015)|
|Surface finish||Elcectro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Dee shackle sizes and ratings||From 5mm 0.08ton to 50mm 8 ton|
|Technique Procedure||Free Forged|
|Shackle Safety Factor||3 : 1|
|Shackle HS code||732690|
Large D Shackle Descriptions:
- European type large dee shackles are commercial metric shackles, as the name suggests, these dee shackles are a cost effective alternative to the other shackles from our comprehensive range.
- It’s different from large dee shackle to BS 3032, it’s a commercial type shackle, untested and manufactured from a base low carbon steel material.
- Made out of low carbon steel(C1015), with zinc plated(Electro-Galvanized), usually the M.B.S at 3 times the Safety Working Load. Check this link about the heat treatment process
- Large Dee shackle pin diameter is the same as the body’s size.
- We also have large bow shackle for your option.
- D shackle HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The large dee shackle sizes and capacity From 5mm shackle 0.08 ton to 50mm 8 ton shackle which meet the requirements of En Standard
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
per 100 pcs
You can also reach us by completing the form below: