European Commercial Type Wire Rope Thimble
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)
Size: From 3mm to 32mm
Standard: EN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
European Commercial Type Steel Cable Thimble Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Wire rope thimble material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)|
|Wire rope thimble sizes||From 3mm to 32mm|
|Wire rope thimble HS code||732690|
European Commercial Type Wire Rope Thimble Key Features:
- Commercial type thimble rope thimble is used in static applications, ideal for permanent wire rope thimble installation application. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Made from mild steel, stamping, and electro-galvanized which helps resist corrosion, the rope thimble will be suited for indoor or low-corrosive environments, we also have DIN6899 Type B Wire Rope Thimble for your option.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN13411-1.
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
How to use wire rope thimble?
Wire rope thimbles are used in conjunction with cable and rope to protect the eyes and will allow for smooth rope guiding around natural curves. So that the most important thing is to make sure the thimble eye securely fastened. Here are some tips for correctly using wire rope thimble:
- know the right rope thimble size.
- Make sure that the cable thimbles size properly and securely fastened in the eye of the loop
- Check out this article for more about How to use wire rope thimble?
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The commercial wire rope thimble dimensions is from 3mm to 32mm, ideal for indoor environments can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (mm.)||Weight 100PCS (kgs.)||Dimensions(mm)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: