Double Clevis Link S247
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Yellow c
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 17500 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 5/8″
Standard: US Type
Application: Lashing, Towing
Galvanized Double Clevis Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Chain clevis link material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Chain clevis link sizes||From 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Pin : Alloy Steel
|Safety Factor||4 : 1|
|Chain clevis link HS code||732690|
Double Chain Clevis Link S247 Key Features:
- Double clevis link also called “X” Type clevis link, features a simple jaw clevis cotter and pin, for making quick connections with chain in industrial and construction applications, we also have twin clevis link S249 for your option.
- Double chain clevis link is a chain connecting link that must be matched to the chain grade, is commonly used for repairing or connecting towing chains and trailer safety chains (Grade 70 Transport chain, Grade 43 High Test Chain or lower Grade 30 chain) or attaching to rings, end links, hooks, pad eyes, and other fittings.
- Meets performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, Proof load tested is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Breaking Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- Do Not Use for Overhead Lifting or Hoisting.
- Chain clevis link HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type double clevis link for chain sizes are from 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4 which meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification.
|Part No.||Chain Size(in.)||W.L.L.(lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)||W.T.(lbs.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: