Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
DIN741 Malleable Wire Rope Clip
Material: Malleable Iron
Size: From 3mm to 40mm
Standard: European Type
Application: Lashing, Towing
DIN741 Galvanized Malleable Wire Rope Clips Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Wire rope clip material||Malleable Iron|
|Surface finish||Wire rope clip saddle, U-bolt and nuts are Electro-galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Wire rope clip sizes||From 3mm wire rope clip to 40mm wire rope clamp|
|Standard||EN BS 13411-5|
|Wire rope clip HS code||732690|
DIN741 Malleable Wire Rope Clip Key Features:
- Composed of a cast saddle, a U-bolt and two nuts, this wire clip’s installation is very easy, and designed to fix the loose end of the loop back to the wire rope, we also have drop forged wire rope clips for your option.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN BS 13411-5.
- Din741 is a light duty malleable iron wire rope clamp, do not use it for critical applications, it can be only used in fencing, handrails, animal runs, and such as lashing applications, etc. Check out this article about: A Complete Guide to Wire Rope Clips
- The malleable wire cable clamp approximate failure load is 80%~90% of the cable’s breaking load
**Malleable iron wire rope clips should only be used in non-critical applications**
- Wire rope clamp HS Code: 732690
Din 741 Malleable Galvanized Wire Rope Clips Packing:
How to use wire rope clips?
- The saddle shall be placed on the live end of the wire rope, with the U-bolt on the dead-end side
- Remember the well-known saying: “Never saddle a dead horse.”
- Use at least two or three wire rope clips to secure the ends properly to the length of the rope, and tighten nuts evenly one by one until reaching the recommended torque.
- Click this article for more about wire rope clips.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din741 malleable wire rope clip capacity suit for the diameter rope from 3mm to 40mm and meet the requirements of EN BS 13411-5.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope(mm.)||Weight 100PCS (kgs.)||Dimensions(mm.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: