Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
DIN6899 Type A Wire Rope Thimble
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)
Size: From 2.5mm to 28mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
DIN6899 Type A Wire Rope Thimble Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Wire rope thimble material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)|
|Wire rope thimble sizes||From 2.5mm to 28mm|
|Wire rope thimble HS code||732690|
Din6899 A Rope Thimble Key Features:
- The galvanized wire rope thimble Din 6899 A is a light duty rigging thimble, can offer a more strength, sturdiness wire rope sling thimble eye to protect wire rope sling when subjected to high friction forces.
- Made from mild steel, stamping, and electro-galvanized which helps resist corrosion, the rope thimble will be suited for indoor or low-corrosive environments, we also have DIN6899 Type B Wire Rope Thimble for your option.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN13411-1.
- It is typically used in static applications such as a permanent installation because there are no enough edges like the heavy duty thimble to grossly over-sized to protect the handle and protect the rope sling, ideal for permanent wire rope thimble installation application. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
Different types of wire rope thimbles
Wire rope thimbles are available in a variety of strengths and materials, but mainly they come in two different duty grades.
- Light duty: Our light duty thimbles are all zinc plated, can be used in static applications.
- Heavy Duty: Our heavy duty rope thimbles are hot dip galvanized, which can create thicker coating than light duty thimbles, see our post on Surface Finish: 4 Common Types You Should Know
- If you use it in high moisture or corrosive environments, recommend our stainless steel wire rope thimbles which can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface, particularly in marine applications.
- Check out this article about The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The Din6899 A wire rope thimble size chart:
The Din6899 A wire rope thimble dimensions is from 2.5mm to 28mm, ideal for indoor environment can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (mm.)||Weight 100PCS (kgs.)||Dimensions(mm)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: