Din1480 Malleable Iron Turnbuckle
Material: Malleable Iron
Surface: Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)
Size: From 6mm to 48mm
Standard: Din Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Din 1480 Malleable Iron Turnbuckle Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Turnbuckle material||Malleable Iron|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Malleable turnbuckle sizes||From 6mm to 48mm|
|Turnbuckle HS code||732690|
Malleable Iron Din 1480 Turnbuckle Descriptions:
- Din 1480 Malleable turnbuckle is a very economic rigging turnbuckle with cheap price, we also have Din 1480 forged turnbuckle for your option.
- Made from malleable iron, casting and electro-galvanized with good durability and corrosion resistant
- Malleable Iron Din 1480 Turnbuckle is a very economic rigging turnbuckle with cheap price, for processing cast not drop forged but with surface electro-galvanized. Check out this article for more about turnbuckle hardware: The Complete Guide You Should Know About Turnbuckle Hardware
- HS Code: 732690
Din 1480 Malleable Iron Turnbuckle Detail:
Malleable Iron Din 1480 Turnbuckle is a very economic rigging turnbuckle with cheap price, for processing cast not drop forged but with surface electro-galvanized, meets the requirements of Din Standard.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Malleable Iron Din 1480 Turnbuckle capacity is from 6mm to 48mm which meet the requirements of Din requests.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: