Composite Polyester Cord Strapping
Linear Tensile Strength: From 300kgs to 1500kgs
Width: From 13mm to 32mm
Package: 2 rolls/ctn, 90 rolls/pallet
Application: Lashing in transportation
Cord Strap Key Features:
- Composite Strapping is made of high strength polyester filament yarns embedded in a polymer coating and is a cost-effective alternative to steel strapping.
- It does not corrode, rust, or stain your products, and will not damage forklift tires, so it is often referred to as “synthetic steel”. We also have Woven Polyester Cord Strapping for your option.
- It eliminates the “hidden costs” of steel banding, has been widely applied in transport safety packaging for its special texture and high anti cushioning performance.
- Due to its components of high macromolecular synthetic polyester, it can well bind and fix scattered bundles of goods, making their transport more secure and fast.
Cord Strap Specification:
|Width(mm)||Length/rolls(meters)||Lin.Breaking Strength(kgs)||Sys.Breaking strength(kgs)||Package(rolls/box)||Coils/Pallet(rolls)|
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: