Chain Swivel G401
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 850 lbs to 7200 lbs
Size: From 1/4 to 3/4
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 5:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Chain Swivel G401 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Chain swivel G401 material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Chain swivel sizes||From 1/4 to 3/4|
|Technique Procedure||Drop Forged , Machining , Quenched and Tempered|
|Safety Factor||5 : 1|
|Chain Swivel HS code||732690|
Chain Swivel G401 Features:
- G-401 forged chain swivels is a swivel chain connector, used to load positioning, relieve stress caused by twisting and knotting while being pulled taut, but not to rotate under load, we also have regular chain swivel G402 for your option.
- Made from high tensile steel, been drop forged and welded, and also has been hot dipped galvanized, making them ideal for various marine and industrial rigging applications.
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F, Type VII, Class 1, with working load limit available from 850 lbs to 7200 lbs, and breaking load at 5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Chain swivel HS code: 732690
Heavy Duty Chain Swivel Packing:
Chain Swivels G401 Applications:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The marine swivel chain capacity and size are from 1/4 to 3/4 meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F, Type VII, Class 1.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Working Load Limited (lbs.)||Weight/Each (lbs.)||Dimensions (in.)|
You can also reach us by completing the form below: