Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/hilifting.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
AS2741 Grade S Bow Shackle with Safety Pin
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 2 Tons to 150 Tons
Size: From 13mm to 102mm
Standard: AS2741 Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 Grade “S”
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
AS 2741 Grade S Safety Pin Bow Shackles Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Yellow pin Shackle Material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Screw Pin: Powder Coated
|Safety Pin Shackle Sizes||From 13mm 2 ton to 102mm 150 ton shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin: Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Shackle Safety Factor||6 : 1|
|HS code for shackle||732690|
AS 2741 Grade S Bow Shackle With Safety Pin Description:
- The high strength shackles sizes we offered, is from 13mm to 102mm with strengths ranging from 2 tonnes to 150 tonnes, marked Grade “S” / “6” on the top of the shackle, the mark “S” means that it is an Alloy Grade “S” for lifting shackles and the number “6” indicates that it is compliant with European standard.an all load rated shackle, check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- Manufactured a.c.c the requirements of AS 2741-2002 and European Standard EN13889-2003.
- Can be easily identified and traceable, for individually rated and stamped to conform to Australian Standard AS 2741-2002 “Shackles”, marked with working load limit in tonnes(i.e. W.L.L. 2T), quality grade(“M”/ “4”, “S” / “6”), batch numbered(11/12), nominal size in mm(13 mm ) and supplier identification.
- The safety pin is commonly powder coated in Yellow, also can be customized painting in your requests.
- Used mainly in a one-leg system while bow type shackles are used in multi-leg systems, they are used for long term or permanent applications and in circumstances where the safety rated bow shackles may rotate during loading.
- HS Code for shackle: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The shackle swl and sizes are the same with alloy bow shackles: From 13mm 2 ton to 102mm 150 ton shackle, meets the requirements of AS 2741-2002.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
You can also reach us by completing the form below: