Grade M Dee Shackle AS2741
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 0.25 Tons to 7 Tons
Size: From 6mm to 35mm
Standard: AS2741 Type
Safety Factor: 4:1 Grade “M”
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
AS 2741 (Australian) Type Grade M Dee Shackle Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Yellow pin Shackle Material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Screw Pin: Powder Coated
|Screw Pin Shackle Sizes||From 6mm 0.25 ton to 35mm 7 ton shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin: Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Shackle Safety Factor||4 : 1|
|Dee shackle HS code||732690|
AS 2741 Grade M Dee Shackle Key Features:
- The M grade chain shackle can be easily identified and traceable, for individually rated and stamped to conform to Australian Standard AS 2741-2002, marked with working load limit in tonnes(i.e. W.L.L. 0.25T), quality grade(“M”/ “4”), batch numbered(MM/YY), nominal size in mm(6mm) and supplier identification, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Manufactured a.c.c the requirements of AS 2741-2002 and European Standard EN13889-2003.
- Shackle pin sizes are larger than the diameter of body shackles, due to they hold more load tensile.
- The Grade M shackle pin is commonly powder coated in Yellow, also can be customized painting in your requests.
- The mark “M” means that it is Grade “M” and the number “4” indicates that the breaking limited test is 4 times of W.L.L. Check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- HS Code for shackle: 732690
AS2741 Type Grade M Dee Shackle Workshop:
- Cutting Machine
- Air Pressing Machine
- Punching Line
- Air Hammer
- Welding Machine
- Automatic Heat Treated Machine
- CNC Machine
AS2741 Type Grade M D Shackle Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
AS 2741 Type Grade M D Shackle Specifications:
Grade M Dee Shackles sizes and capacity available from 6mm 0.25 ton to 35mm 7 ton shackle, meets the requirements of AS 2741-2002, commonly used in marine applications.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%
You can also reach us by completing the form below: